A lovely article. Additional lessons from both "Karate Kid" films:
1) That purity of action can build respect and understanding, even between enemies.
2) That to master any discipline requires daily practice
3) That the gateway to maturity is found on the other side of fear and effort.
4) That love and fear compete for the same place in our hearts
5) That the core experiences of life are universal, beyond culture or age.
6) That every one of us has lessons to teach.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost
Friday, June 18, 2010
Posted by Steven Barnes at 7:57 AM