The Home of Steven Barnes
Author, Teacher, Screenwriter


Monday, August 13, 2007

iPhone

Oh, All right. I succumbed, and bought an iPhone on Saturday. The Apple Store was way busy, but most of the customers were there for the new Imac, so I was able to get serviced fast. Took it home. It came charged, which was smart, because I wanted to play with it IMMEDIATELY. This thing is beautiful. Feels solid, and the color screen is beautiful. Really, it seems less like a phone than a pocket-sized Mac with uber-connectivity. I'm still waiting for my cellular services to talk with each other and switch plans. But the updating seems pretty effortless, through my iTunes. We'll see how this goes--Mac is great within its little insular Mac world, sometimes irritating when you try to make it talk to the PC world.

But it sure is purty.

No comments: