The Home of Steven Barnes
Author, Teacher, Screenwriter


Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Yours truly will be in the Northwest the next
few days: Portland tomorrow, and Seattle over the weekend. I'm going to be getting together with
friends at the "Kennedy School" restaurant/pub in
Portland tomorrow night about 7pm, and you are
invited if you're available. The
address: 5736 NE 33rd Avenue.

Drop me an email if you want to come by, and I'll
be sure there's room. Then Friday/Saturday/ Sunday,
I'll be at the Norwescon SF convention at Seatac.
If you drop me an email and let me know you're coming,
maybe I'll do a room party...and we can talk about
some of the things we've explored over the last months.

Hope to see you soon!

Steve

1 comment:

LatteRose said...

Good to hear you'll be at Norwescon! Are you going to hold a Tai Chi class or two?