The Home of Steven Barnes
Author, Teacher, Screenwriter


Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What the Dalai Lama Taught Us About Transforming Our Negative Mind


Attack the problem at its root: beneath anger, greed, and the need for power over others is one root emotion: fear. Deal with the fear in yourself, and you have no need to believe the masks worn by others. See them clearly, and it is easier to address that core issue, unmoved by their excuses and obfuscations. Fear and love compete for the same place in our hearts, and the hearts of others.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

2 comments:

xanax generic said...

Dalay lama is like a God for me!

Ci-Sun said...

My experience has demonstrat­ed to me - that if I meditate on the opposite of what I am taught, will bring happiness, in western culture, then I become happy - a pleasant discovery