The Home of Steven Barnes
Author, Teacher, Screenwriter


Friday, December 16, 2011

Saving the Best For Last


A goal is a dream with a deadline.
Napoleon Hill

We've had a great run with the

"Healing Emotions" series, and

as you can imagine, it's been

intense from a personal perspective

--I never ever teach anything that

I haven't used myself, and/or

taught to my "inner circle" of

students.

Next, we're going to wind up

the year by revisiting the amazing

"Think And Grow Rich," the

absolute best-selling self-improvement

book of all time. . This will

cover EXACTLY how I used

its principles in my

own life. Having been exposed

to this work when I was about

seven years old (my Mom used

to play TAGR on record, over

and over, until I thought I'd go

nuts!) it has been the "background"

of my life since...forever. I

honestly believe anyone who

wants to master their lives

should re-read this book once a year.

If you don't have your own

copy of it, be sure to get you

free copyHERE before we

head down this road!

##

Tomorrow the Diamond Hour

has a very special guest, Susanne

Cook-Greuter. She is a world-class

adult development researcher /

developmental psychologist. We're

going to discuss the concept of

Human Adulthood, one of the

most important steps on the road

to awakening.

Saturday, Dec 17, 2011 1:00 PM

Pacific Standard time (4:00 PM Eastern)
http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/77111
Connect via phone or VoIP (Skype, etc.)
(724) 444-7444

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to ask: what is your opinion of Chapter 13, dealing with telepathy and the universe? While much of Hill's book was instructive and useful, I stumbled over this chapter.

Steven Barnes said...

I think that your rational mind is right to balk. Leave open a question, however. We simply don't know all there is to be known of the universe. For instance, there may be a quality of intuition or creative thought that functions best if we believe there is communication from outside ourselves. Half my brain is a scientist, and the other half is a mystic. They have great arguments, but respect each other.