The Home of Steven Barnes
Author, Teacher, Screenwriter


Wednesday, December 07, 2011

The Beatles Were Right!

I love my life. I get to actually give back to the world, on a daily basis. What could be better than that?

Last night, I got this email from a new student:

##

My name is, T. and I am in desperate need of your help. I currently have an 8 month old daughter whom I love very much. My boyfriend has always been a positive influence in my life, and is also the father of my beautiful daughter. I have a great family support sytem but am missing one thing in my life, HAPPINESS! After having my daughter I was put on Anti-depressants, because I had post-partum depression once my daughter was born. I am currently over-weight and have been working out everyday to try to make a positive change in my life. It just seems like no matter how hard I try to make a positive change, something negative in my body always brings me down and keeps me staying unhappy. I am very aware of failures in life and feel like after failing so many times, Ive never gotten back on the horse and encoraged myself to keep going; that's where you come in. At this point in my life I don't have alot of money, but I would like to take one of your programs listed on your website. I wanted to ask you which program you feel would fit me best? I need alot of spiritual enlightenment, and I need a lot of help in not letting fear get the best of me. Please let me know what program you recommend so that I can start on the path of actual living a happy successful life. I need balance, encourgaement, career success, inner happiness, ....... I overall just need your help. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear back from you soon.

###

I want to answer this as bluntly as I can. While I love making money, these messages are not ABOUT that.

1) You start with love, T. A daily practice of heartbeat meditation (sitting quietly, listening to your own heartbeat for 15-20 minutes a day) is calming and healing.

2) Journal daily, re-writing your goals daily WITHOUT looking at the previous day's list. Remind yourself what you are fighting for.

3) Visualize your beloved daughter as you meditate. Your own "child" essence is every bit as precious. See yourself, as a child, safe within your heart.

This, plus the free information in these notes, is a lifetime of work. You can accelerate this process by following the instructions in the 101 PROGRAM, or MASTERING F.E.A.R.

But I'm going to be honest: you don't NEED them.

It's like the Beatles said: All you need is love.

No comments: