The Home of Steven Barnes
Author, Teacher, Screenwriter


Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Lifewriting Year-Long

Thank GOODNESS I can finally make this announcement.  We've sold enough of the Lifewriting Year-Long programs that the cost of the master recordings has finally been covered, and I can reduce the price, actually rather considerably.  The intent was never to gouge you guys--I just had to make darned certain that I didn't take money out of the family coffers for what is, in essence, a hobby of mine--teaching writing.  So...any of you who are ticked off that you paid too much, please e-mail me at lifewrite@aol.com, and we'll work out some extra phone time for you.  And for the rest of you, I can now price the entire set at only 199.00 a pop, which is an absolute steal by any standards.  Thanks very very much for the support, and let's make 2006 the best writing year ever!

Steve

No comments: