The Home of Steven Barnes
Author, Teacher, Screenwriter


Saturday, February 16, 2013

Diamond Hour today. Call for questions!


I'm hoping you'll join me today on the Diamond Hour.
I'll be making the first public presentation of the
"Ancient Child" meditation, and addressing questions
of applying it to emotional issues, physical performance,
stress, goal setting, enhancing intuition, writer's block...the entire spectrum.
It is important to me that this fantastic technique, which
can be accessed in as little as sixty seconds a day, be available
to anyone and everyone. Please join us...and if you can't, please
ask for a specific application in your life, or the life of someone
you love, and I will gladly answer if possible.

The "Ancient Child" technique is not a miracle. YOU are
the miracle. The Ancient Child is just a mirror in which to
discover that truth.

Diamond Hour February show. - Saturday,
 February 16, 2013, 1:00 PM
Pacific Standard time (4:00 PM Eastern)
http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/77111
Connect via phone or VoIP (Skype, etc.)
(724) 444-7444

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Steve, Can you address cleansing statins and prednisone out of a female system. I am working on losing weight after I gained 50 pounds from these drugs -- 30 pounds in two weeks from the pred. Don't give me the eating and exercise comment because I continued on the same routine that I'd been losing weight. I have worked on losing weight for a year and it is frustrating because I can feel the "side" effects of both drugs whenever I lose a few pounds. I have not taken either drug for 13 months. I have read that they are stored in the body's fat cells and released with weight loss. I thought that if someone could sort out this mess it might be you. Thank you, Marilyn

Anonymous said...

For most recent news you have to pay a visit the web and
on web I found this web site as a most excellent site for most recent updates.


My blog post; koch dich schlank

Anonymous said...

Tantric Massage practitiοners believe that we havе
joints mаy be moving ԁuring the maѕsagе.
All ωomen are welcome and І wordt teint lеνendiger en stralenԁer.


Visit my web page :: web site

Steven Barnes said...

Marilyn--
If you are venting fat-soluble toxins from your system, there are a couple of things that I'd concentrate upon:
1) Slowing. Losing more than about two pounds a week risks dumping too much into your system at one time.
2) Diluting. Drink your minimum of eight cups of water a day, to help your kidneys process the poison.
3) Movement. Your body has multiple systems for ridding itself of toxins. One is your lymphatic system, which is only circulated when you engage in motion. Walking, Tai Chi, Yoga. Breathe deeply, swinging your arms with amplitude.
4) Rest. Venting the toxins is fatiguing to the body. Be certain you are getting enough deep, healing sleep.
5) Diet. During this time, I would be concentrating on the healthiest greenest foods I could find. In other words, don't add to the toxins already in your system...
6) Consult with your wellness team. What does your doctor say about what is happening in your body right now?
7) Be patient. It took time to get into your current situation. It will take time to undo it.

Be well!
Steve