The Home of Steven Barnes
Author, Teacher, Screenwriter


Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Two More Days...

Almost finished with GREAT SKY WOMAN.  The "push" at this point is more important than anything except my health and my family.  There has been such an unbelievable amount of stress associated with this project that I would like to actually enumerate the specific techniques I've depended on to keep that stress from becoming strain.

1) Meditation.  Daily.
2) Yoga. At least once a week.
3) FIVE MINUTE MIRACLE.  Daily.  5X (of course!)
4) Warrior wellness drills
5) Eclipse (now known, I think, as "Flowfit."  Coach Sonnon has promised it will be available by the end of the year)
6) Kettlebells and clubbells. 
7) Lots and lots of yummie sex.  Come to think of it, I should have listed this first!
##
There's more, and it all dovetails.  Being able to vent on this blog has been a life-saver as well.  I want to thank you all  for particpating.  Believe me...it makes a difference. 
##
Remember--it's not stress that hurts you.  It is strain.  May I suggest that each and every one of you make a list of at least five different "stress-busters" that you use in your life, and make damned sure to apply at least one of them, every day.  More tomorrow...wish me luck!

Steve

No comments: