I don’t believe in “lazy” people. I believe in people who
1) don’t believe their lives can change for the better enough to be worth the effort
2) Don’t know how to change
3) Believe the attempt to change will cause more pain than pleasure.
Show me a single human being who has the opposite:
1) Believes they can change for the better, enough to be worth the effort
2) Knows how to do it efficiently and effectively
3) Believes that change will bring more pleasure than pain into their lives.
And yet doesn’t act? Never, ever seen it.