The Home of Steven Barnes
Author, Teacher, Screenwriter


Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Brainfart

I'm in a crush to get IN THE NIGHT OF THE HEAT ready to go by 11 tonight, and my brain isn't working. I'm starting a file for SEVEN SECRETS, now possibly called the TEN WEEK BODY/MIND DIET. I'm can't find the email of the gentleman who performed the Intermittent Fasting experiment at his university, and don't remember if he went public with his work. Would he please email me? I'd like him to post his results in a location I'll send him. Thanks!

Steve

3 comments:

Pagan Topologist said...

I thought it was adamcrafter from the 5mm discussion group.

Steven Barnes said...

You're right, and he just contacted me. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

and shoukl dhe read this I have a PS to add

adamcrafter:
WHERE DIID YOU DISAPPEAR TO?
give me an email shout